I don’t care about Lance Armstrong crying like he’s the one whose been wronged on Oprah. It’s all PR posturing now. He did it. Everyone knows he did it. There won’t be as stiff a penalty for him as there will be many massive money-making days ahead for him to tell his cheater-cheater pumpkin eater story again and again.
One tidbit: why did he deny doping after 2005 (in 2009 and 2010)? What’s the point? Ah, that’s the gem of this little “confession”. The statute of limitations states he can still be sued by sponsors for fraud, etc., for the 2009 & 2010 allegations. He is trying to dupe us again, folks.
Gross. He’s gross. And an ass. And he should NEVER be allowed to participate in competitive sports ever again.
I don’t care about Lance on Oprah.
- These two, on the other hand, I care about and think are just amazing. Good on them.
- And this guy. I mean, Would YOU have done this?
- Did you know ER visits have doubled because of those crazy energy drinks?
- Miss America is from Brooklyn (holla, BK!) & does Crossfit. Love the strong look!
- Running in minimalist shoes does not mimic barefoot running.
- Longer strength training workouts correlated to more lower back injuries in soldiers.
- Speaking of strong, fewer kids in NYC fall into the “obese” category. Keep it up!
- A new flu vaccine may be on the market soon. Get your flu shot, everyone.
- Myths about heart attacks and dehydration in endurance sports. read this.
- This is the kind of cooking I’ve been doing lately. Put food in pot + walk away = dinner.
- My favorite article of the week which will forever remind me of the Notting Hill montage where Hugh Grant’s character goes on a dating spree.
On that note, Happy Friday. See you all tomorrow at the first Team lululemon long training run at 9am. Meet at the E. 66th St. store on 3rd Ave and come run with me!
Now go out and run.