Here are a list of my favorite things (I can’t even begin to categorize them):
- Drybar (A Blowdry Bar) because every girl feels better with pretty hair
- Dogeared Jewels = L♥VE
- Etsy for amazing, unique gifts
- Papyrus because I love a good card.
- Hale and Hearty = yummy lunch.
- Luisa @Pelo Salon in Brooklyn is the only one I’ll trust with my curls. She’s a rock star.
- Rent The Runway: AMAZING site! You can rent designer dresses for very non-designer prices. And you get two sizes of one dress at a time. And you get a back-up for $25. And the dry cleaning and shipping is included. Here are some of my favorite RTR looks:
- sugar Sweet sunshine Bakery: Best cupcakes in Manhattan. Hands down.
- Michael Jordan: I grew up in Chicago during The Dynasty watching MJ play with Scottie and the Bulls.
- Map My Run: cuz I don’t always know where I am, where I can go and what my per mile pace was.
- Mr. Softee Ice Cream: every corner in New York City during the summer. Need I say more?
- Lululemon Athletica: yoga, run, workout apparel. They’re awesome!