There is no news to report this week except for all of YOU who kicked SO much ass on Tuesday for the Kick Ass Virtual 5K.
- 1: number of haikus
- 2: number of siblings (can you spot them?)
- 3: number of continents covered
- 4: number of times I cried on 4/9/13 (happy tears)
- 7: number of miles I covered
- 8: number of ways people participated in the 5K (crutch, run, walk, bike, elliptical, swim, horseback riding, wheelbarrow–see pic)
- 20: number of miles covered by another runner
- 158: number of people who have donated
- 6830: number of dollars raised ($6930 so far!)
Of course every race needs a commemorative shirt. These little gems will be going on sale in two weeks. 100% of proceeds go to Team Challenge!
My sincerest thanks to all who donated and participated.
And now, without further ado, I’d like to present to you the finishers (who sent me their photos!) of the Kick Ass Virtual 5K to benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
Did you spot my two siblings? There are also 3 classmates in there, one Lulunatic run club, and several IBD sisters and brothers. Thank you, thank you, thank you all. It was a blast.
Don’t forget to keep your eye out for the t-shirt sale the last week of April! Limited time only. Remember, you can still donate and be entered into the Acapulco trip raffle! Tickets are $20/each–donate here to be entered!
Now go out and run!