Is there more news to share? I mean, I MET DARA TORRES. There are few things in this world that are cooler than meeting Olympians. They are stellar athletes with the kind of dedication I can only dream of having.
Ok, ok, I’m sure there’s other news happening and, in fact, there is. A lot. Let’s not dawdle.
- Are you up for a challenge from Dara Torres?
- Men’s Health is claiming a 5-minute workout can burn 145 calories. Someone please test this!
- The sexism in tennis is disgusting. Sam Stosur is an amazing FEMALE athlete.
- I agree with this young athlete, Meghan Vogel, and wish this was the norm instead of an unusual occurrence.
- Drew Manning wanted to know how his clients feel, so got all Method about it.
- If you need to work on your triathlon transitions and you’re in NYC, check this workshop out.
- Rock Your Asana with Exhale at their beachfront resort. Ummmmm, YES!
- Well, I guess now Rihanna and I have something in common: vitamins via IV.
- I am SO TIRED of people picking on women in power for their hair, clothes, weight, plastic surgery, LACK of plastic surgery, voice, femininity, masculinity and everything else under the sun. LEAVE HILLARY ALONE you sexist pigs.
- An analysis of how much and what type of exercise you have to do to extend your life expectancy.
- Pedal NYC is separating themselves from the pack.
What’s going on this weekend? Are you running in a race? If you’re up near the Hudson Valley area and see a bunch of bike riders with Get Your Guts In Gear stuff, cheer them on! They are riding to raise money and awareness for people with Crohn’s, Colitis & Ostomates. They are my people. Cheer for them, please.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Now go out and run!