Change is good.
Change is necessary.
Change is life.
Well, here’s to you life. May all the changes we make today lead to many more tomorrows! Speaking of changes…
…I will be gone for a little bit. Lots of changes happening that are extremely necessary, one might even say they are vital, and I’m going to step away from the blog for a few weeks. In my stead, you will read interviews and blogs from some of my favorite people. The Obi-wans, my dear runner friends, a physical therapist or two. They’re all fabulous and I hope that you enjoy reading about their journeys as much as I do.
In others news…
Watch this immediately. I openly sobbed when I saw this. It’s not about the weight loss. It’s not about the yoga. It’s about determination and perserverence:
- Glucose helps during the initial 30 minutes of exercise, after that Galactose takes over.
- I am so bummed I can’t be at the Sports Bra Challenge on May 17th here in NYC. Who’s going?
- Strength training helps to fight against osteoporosis!
- We can safely say IBD is not a disease that out-of-shape people get. Example: Matt Light of the New England Patriots.
- Speed work makes you faster. Here’s more proof.
- A 20-minute workout from the New York Times.
- Exercise increases your life expectancy.
- A diet drug gets approved by the FDA. How do you feel about this?
- Female athletes, listen up! Our concussions are may be more severe than that of our male counterparts.
And now for something inspiring to take you into the weekend (and me into Monday!):
Thank you for giving me the space to deal with what I need to deal with. I am counting on all of you to be there when I come back in a few weeks. Run Stronger Every Day, friends! I’ll catch you on the flip side.
Now go out and run.