Guys, let’s here it for Friday.
First, have you entered your favorite workout buddy/inspiration in my Sparkly Soul giveaway? Do. It. Now.
Second, wow. Just…wow. I have to say that I have mixed feelings about this whole Susan G. Komen defunding and then re-funding Planned Parenthood. On the one hand, HOORAY FOR PEER PRESSURE! And on the other, I am absolutely disgusted that this was ever an issue and that something so serious became greatly trivialized, and in turn reversed, by online rants and petitions. It doesn’t seem as though the board members at Susan G. Komen gave their decision much thought if it could be reversed by Twitter, Facebook and the like.
Anyway, that’s not necessarily a Fitness-related topic, except for many of us, it absolutely is.
- Runner’s World wants to know if you run with music. Me? Depends on the day.
- Learn about the difficulties (financially) unknown athletes encounter on the road to the Olympics.
- Alec Baldwin says he lost weight for health reasons. Good for him. He was looking a little round there.
- Miss Fit suggests how to handle rudeness in the gym.
- Jay Leno doesn’t want to eat his veggies Oh, poor baby.
- Low carb vs. low fat diets. Hint: it’s all about the…(finish this sentence)
- Football’s strongest cheerleader turns down a lucrative deal and sticks to her guns.
- More reasons to work out NOW.
- This is hilarious!
- San Francisco Airport has a yoga studio. Treadmills next, please!
- Another reason to eat chocolate.
- And finally, a virtual run for a fallen runner. Join me, won’t you?
That’s it for today, everyone! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the Sparkly Soul giveaway. Have a great weekend. Anyone racing this weekend?
Now go out and run!
PS. GO BIG BLUE!