This week took FOR.EV.ER.
No clue why it took an eternity for Friday to show up. I mean, it was a regular five-day work/school/etc. week. What’s the deal? Who knows? Who cares? IT’S FRIDAY! Aaaaaaaaand I have found a very tempting recipe for homemade Samoas. Seriously.
Spring Break starts today for me. I mean, I have probably the busiest week of my life next week despite the “break” from school. Which reminds me, if there’s anything you love to watch on Netflix, do share. I need almost two days of apartment entertainment for myself and I can’t promise I won’t buy the entire second season of Downton Abbey while starving on Monday and Tuesday. Help!
So what else is going on?
- Good news for all the pregger runners/gym rats out there! I will carry this article around with me when I am pregnant and people give me judgmental looks as I pass them in Central Park.
- I’m a “Marathon Diva”, what type of runner are you?
- I wonder what type Natalia is? I mean, she ran a half-marathon.
- I’m also TOTALLY a Party Girl. Seriously. Get in on one of these Flywheel Party Rides.
- GU wants you to track your runs and reward you for doing them. Reward = presents!
- Know what won’t reward you as much as you think? Crunches.
- And if they’re right, hard-core exercise (read: not crunches) can alter your DNA.
- Newsflash of the week: It’s bad news. You might do well to ease up on taking shark cartilage to prevent cancer.
- Good news: The Olympics will be streamed live. FOR FREE!
- And here is the recipe for those AH-MAYZING looking Samoa-like cookies. Mmmmmmm.
And that’s all she wrote. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Anybody racing this weekend? Oh, by the by, once again I’d like to congratulate my friend, Dorothy who WON THE B & A MARATHON LAST WEEKEND. Yes, she won it. Way to go, Dorothy. I’m inspired by your awesomeness.
Now go out and run!